Thread Question

shanyjann at my-deja.com shanyjann at my-deja.com
Mon Jun 5 15:16:15 EDT 2000

In article
<d0KU4.85296$Ig.403232 at news1.rdc1.tx.home.com>,
  "Karl Lewin" <lewinke at home.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to "kill" a thread that is
currently asleep.

Hi.

	I am currently working with Python and I want to
start some threads that can be interrupted or
cancelled ( stopped ) while running.  I searched
for informations about this and I found your
question.

	Have you found something to solve your problem ?
How did you solve it ?  Is there any documentation
?  I read the answer you got on python.comp.lang,
but this doesn't look like a good solution for
me.  Is there anything else ?

	I also need to know when a thread stops.  My
threads can finish by themselves or they can be
interrupted by the user.  How can I know that it
is finished so I can call a specific function ?

	Thank you !

Sly

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.