[JOB HUNT] Searching for a python programming position

Luis Cortes LCortes at CoolLink.Net
Fri Jun 30 13:31:09 EDT 2000

Hello,

    Picked up python about 6 months ago and I love it.  I have been
programming in C/C++ for 5 years with experience in Windows 9x/NT,
Linux, OS/2, and many flavors of UNIX, including different database like
MySQL, PostGres, DB/2, Sybase, etc.  I have also gone to the Zope
training course and have had some minor experience setting up a
website.   If someone out there has a short term position for me (until
October), please get in contact with me via email so that I can submit
my resume.

Thanks,
Luis.

(Lcortes at CoolLink.Net)