python email system help

Juanjo Álvarez jajs at NOSPAMretemail.es
Sat Jun 24 23:46:17 EDT 2000

The Commonwealth Group dijo sobre python email system help,
en fecha: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:46:04 -0400

|Hi, Im an 18 year old network kid, who knows nothing about programming.
|I accidently made a suggestion at a meeting and now I must implement
|that suggestion, and I know nothing about progamming.  I need to write
|this program by Monday.  I started learning python about a month ago,
|but I've been too busy to make real progress. I need to write a program
|that:
|1st, dial internet,(if busy, or someone else is using, dial again later)
|
|2nd, get email for several accounts and put on local file server

Take a look at this (for Linux):
http://www.clickeas.com/linux/animail.html.

Then download  the latest .tar.gz file.  The web page  is in spanish  but the
source ,  the docs,  and the output  of the program  is in  english (the
output is i18n'ed, with english by default language).

Also note that, albeit fairly complete and functional, it is still beta
quality software.

Any questions to: jajs at retemail dot es
--
http://www.clickeas.com/linux