? Py 1.6 final

Peter Schneider-Kamp petersc at stud.ntnu.no
Sat Jun 10 06:02:04 EDT 2000

>From Guido's announcement of moving Python development to BeOpen:

"There's one piece of bad news: Python 1.6 won't be released by June
 1st.  There's simply too much left to be done.  We promise that we'll
 get it out of the door as soon as possible.  By the way, Python 1.6
 will be the last release from CNRI; after that, we'll issue Python
 releases from BeOpen.com.Michal Bozon wrote:"

add to that: from all I know he might be on honeymoon right now ;-)

be patient or grab the CVS version,
Peter
--
Peter Schneider-Kamp          ++47-7388-7331
Herman Krags veg 51-11        mailto:peter at schneider-kamp.de
N-7050 Trondheim              http://schneider-kamp.de