Erm... MacOS X?

Cliff Crawford cjc26 at nospam.cornell.edu
Fri Jun 9 14:25:23 EDT 2000

* Jerome Chan <eviltofu at rocketmail.com> menulis:

| There is a man Page for Zlib and Gzip but I can't seem to find the
| location of the zlib.h file and the zlib library. Do you know where it
| is or do I have to download and compile it?

I found it in three places:

/System/Library/Frameworks/Kernel.framework/Versions/A/Headers/net/zlib.h
/System/Library/Frameworks/System.framework/Versions/B/Headers/bsd/net/zlib.h
/System/Library/Frameworks/Zip.framework/Versions/A/Headers/zlib.h

--
cliff crawford    -><-    http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/
                          Synaesthesia now!            icq 68165166