Boa stalled? (GUI editor for wxPython)

Bernhard Reiter breiter at usf.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Mon Jun 26 07:28:36 EDT 2000

In article <3953935C.826AF3FB at e.co.za>,
	Riaan Booysen <riaan at e.co.za> writes:

> Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>> I did not find any progress in the CVS.
>> Is there a reason for not leeting people see the development drive?
>>
>> So can I download a CVS version with all the improvements?
>
> Well for awhile I had a few problems and I wasn't sure that the
> changes were 'improvements'.

Well, that is what CVS is for anyway. :)

> I'm hopefully updating the CVS this weekend, you're not the only
> one asking ;)

Please do so. (Untill now I do not see changes in the CVS toplevel
bos directory.)

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)