Any other good tutorials?

sn smnordby at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 18:03:27 EDT 2000

I started with Alan's tutorial, then GvR's, then the Learning Python book, so I
can recommend that path.  I just found How to Think like a Computer
Scientist-Python version:
http://yhslug.tux.org/obp/thinkCS/thinkCSpy/index.htm  It looks like a work in
progress.  I thumbed through Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours at the bookstore
and wished it was out when I started (I may go back and buy it anyway).  When
Bruce Eckel's Thinking In Python (
http://www.mindview.net/Python/ThinkingInPython.html ) is done, it will
probably be a great resource too.

-Steve-