GUI editor

Opus rhicks at nospam.rma.edu
Thu Jun 8 08:55:19 EDT 2000

If you want to leave Tkinter and go to wxPython...there is BOA CONSTRUCTOR.
It was pretty good a couple months ago but I know that right now they are
hard a work working the bugs out. I think a couple of Linux mags recently
gave short overviews of wxPython. When BOA matures and wxPython has docs...I
will be there.

Opus

"Michael Hudson" <mwh21 at cam.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:m33dmowogo.fsf at atrus.jesus.cam.ac.uk...
: Anders M Eriksson <anders.eriksson at morateknikutveckling.se> writes:
:
: > If you find any IDE/GUI editor that you like Please let me know! I
: > also searching...
:
: It's not quite what you're looking for (well, it's not an IDE), but
: you can get perfectly acceptable results very, very quickly (on Linux
: at least) using glade and gtk+.
:
: Last week, while avoiding revision, I wrote a panel applet that would
: display me the test scores in the England/Zimbabwe test at two minute
: intervals, added some options and a settings dialog in about an hour
: and 100 lines of code (plus a .glade file), having never done anything
: with the panel before (I've done a bit of gtk+ before, but not a lot).
:
: ObLinks:
:
:   http://galde.pn.org
:   http://www.gtk.org
:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/pygtk/
:
: HTH,
: Michael
:
: --
:   This makes it possible to pass complex object hierarchies to a C
:   coder who thinks computer science has made no worthwhile
:   advancements since the invention of the pointer.
:                                        -- Gordon McMillan, 30 Jul 1998