OmPyUnit -- A python unit test framework.

Robert C. Martin rmartin at objectmentor.com
Thu Jun 29 21:27:03 EDT 2000

I have made our OmPyUnit unit test framework for python available in the
'downloads' section of http://www.objectmentor.com.  This framework is very
similar in appearance and operation to JUnit.  It uses a Tkinter based GUI
to track the status of the tests, keeps a scrolling list of double clickable
test failure line items, and reloads the program under test each time the
test button is pushed.  It is a considerable extension to the work of
Katharine Lindner.

--

Robert C. Martin    | "Uncle Bob"              | Training Courses:
Object Mentor Inc.  | rmartin at objectmentor.com | OOD, Patterns, C++, Java,