[Tkinter]: Where is a good place to learn how to use this...?

Dave Williams xiarcexml at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 17:10:51 EDT 2000

I am fairly new to Python, and I have been reading a
book, and I have checked online for resources.  There
is a general "intro to" type off of the python.org
page, but it does not really cover things like the
equivalent of Java's my_textfield.getText() methods,
etc...

Where is a good (free maybe) online resource for
this?? And my "book" doesn't really seem to get into
Tkinter either, so is there one I should be reading
that does?

~Xiarcel