Pythonwin is terribly good.

Bill Wilkinson bwilk_97 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 09:03:13 EDT 2000

hmmm,  You said terrible, but I know that you meant terribly.
Here is what I mean.

Pythonwin is terribly cool!
Pythonwin is makes win32 programming terribly easy.
Pythonwin makes working with Excel/Access terribly enjoyable.
I am terribly productive with Pythonwin.
The Pythonwin debugger is terribly terrific.
I appreciate Marks work on Pythonwin terribly.
Each new release of Pythonwin is terribly better than the last.

additionally, without the Python com extensions, I would be terribly
screwed.

I have answers to both your problems... but I'm not tellin.... Ain't I
terrible. :)

news:8hp2ku$a25 at news.or.intel.com...