Is this a leaker?

Arinté shouldbe at message.com
Fri Jun 30 09:00:44 EDT 2000

Let me expand this a little more
 PyObject* deqme(Py_BuildValue("i",0));
 PyObject* comm=PyObject_GetItem(args, deqme);
 Py_XDECREF(deqme);
comm isn't decref until later should I wait to decref deqme after I do
comm??

Also, here is a painful question Who is responsible for
return Py_BuildValue("i",0);
I skimmed thru python's source and it seems they Incref's on return values
so now it seems it is leaked.

Thanks
jamarijr at thomail.com
tho = hot.