python is hard to learn without c

F. G. Brown fgbrown at ionet.net
Wed Jun 14 21:48:11 EDT 2000

Jin,
I somewhat agree with you about the book, but have found that by using the
web page tutorials that can be found at the python.org site in conjunction
with the book they both work together in explaining things.  I've found the
following 2 to be helpful.  There are some others out there as well.

Look for the following:
Learning to Program
by Alan Gauld

Non-Programmers Tutorial For Python
Josh Cogliati

If all else fails Jin, the boys and girls here are always willing to help.
We all have to start somewhere.

Happy hunting,
A fellow newbie.
Fred