Pythonwin is terrible!

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Fri Jun 9 04:58:24 EDT 2000

Yo,

PythonWin has some great stuff, like "partial" code-completion. I too
have som problems with code gone haywire, sometimes Pythonwin gets
stuck, but most of the time it`s a good alternative to IDLE.

I use Emacs under Linux and it works just fine. Just wish the
code-completion-thingy in Pythonwin could somehow be implemented in
Emacs. That`s probably never gonna happen, but an editor with these
capabilities would help the python grow bigger, and Windows-converts
like myself get over the habits gotten from programming in
Delphi/JBuilder. Code-completion, Code-Insight, parameter-lookups ...
It would be nice wouldn`t it??!

Ah well ...

Thomas