Pythonwin is Great!

Roger Upole rupole at compaq.net
Sun Jun 11 13:29:47 EDT 2000

I agree entirely.  When I get ready to use a package or module
I'm not familiar with, the first thing I do is fire up Pythonwin and
play with it interactively.  The parameter list and autocomplete
save hours of looking through documentation (or source, if the
docs aren't up to snuff.).
       Roger Upole

news:0ud7ks4t2b1s2an6es8q42lc5bd2rp1oeu at 4ax.com...