Scrolled canvas confusion

Greg McFarlane gregm at iname.com
Mon Jun 12 09:49:00 EDT 2000

I have already mentioned this to Eric, but I may as well say it here
as well :)

Rather than re-invent the wheel, why not just include Pmw in with your
code.  It's easy:  the Pmw documentation tells you how to do it, but
you have to look hard to find it :( Look in the "Freezing Pmw" section
of the "Dynamic loader" page, which has a link from the main Pmw.0.8.4
page.

In summary, you run a script, bundlepmw.py, which creates a single
file, Pmw.py, which you distribute with your application.  No external
dependencies.

Greg