Newbie questions

Jim Mace jmace at ior.com
Fri Jun 16 13:55:52 EDT 2000

#circumference calculator

print "This calculates the circumference of a circle"
PI = 3.141592645
R = input ("Enter the radius of your circle here: ")
C = 2*PI*R
print
print "The circumference of your circle is: %0.11f" % (C)
print
print """You can use any number you need to for how ever any decimal places
you want to go out to.  For example, I used %0.11f to do out four
decimal places, but if you want to go out more just change the value
of n in %0.(n)f.  This is a little more simple for a newer programmer
that may not have any programming experience with built in functions
and definitions."""

news:slrn8kdfhg.10b.warlock at troll.myth...