can python do this?

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Tue Jun 13 12:30:43 EDT 2000

On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 05:21:10PM +0200, Peter Schneider-Kamp wrote:

> but-then-I-use-linux-and-not-unix-ly y'rs

Well, almost noone uses UNIX nowadays. I'm not sure where the trademark lies
now, nor what the official requirements are to call your product 'UNIX', but
I can say from my own experience that Linux is more of a UNIX OS than
several of the 'certified' UNIX OSes, like, say, SCO UNIX ;-P

linux <> unix and linux in unix-ly yr's
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>