Boa stalled? (GUI editor for wxPython)

Bernhard Reiter breiter at usf.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Fri Jun 23 11:12:37 EDT 2000

In article <3952A499.1339701 at e.co.za>,
	Riaan Booysen <riaan at e.co.za> writes:
> Bernhard Reiter wrote:

>> Is Boa development stalled?
>
> Definitely not, it has progressed quite a bit since the last release.
> I'm pretty close to another release.

>> It looks like nobody made changes in the last three month.
>
> No changes to the web site, apologies for that.

I did not find any progress in the CVS.
Is there a reason for not leeting people see the development drive?

So can I download a CVS version with all the improvements?

> If you want to keep up to date the mailing list is a little bit busier
> than the web site.

Yes there is some activity on the mailinglist. I shouild have looked
there, too. :)

>> The program still needs developers. It is in competition to the nice
>> glade and libglade thing and not mature enough yet.
>> Why is nobody picking it up?
>
> I've received no code/patches so far, but a few people have offered
> their help and I intend taking them up on it.

Alright, sound good.