ANNOUNCEMENT: Python Development Team Moves to BeOpen.com

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Thu Jun 1 18:49:37 EDT 2000

Jacek Generowicz <jmg at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> Peter Schneider-Kamp wrote:

>> Guido van Rossum wrote:
>> >
>> > Oh, and to top it all off, I'm going on vacation.  I'm getting married
>> > and will be relaxing on my honeymoon.  For all questions about
>> > PythonLabs, write to pythonlabs-info at beopen.com.
>>
>> Gefeliciteerd bij de eerste stap naar de echtscheiding!

> So cynical for one so young !

This again proves my Python-Dutch connection conspiracy theory: all
Python programmers really also speak Dutch.

First an individual with a german-sounding name posting from Norway
posts Dutch, and then someone with an eastern european sounding name
posting from the UK understands it.

The-PSU-just-has-to-be-behind-it-ly yours,

Martijn