ANNOUNCEMENT: PythonWorks 1.0 now available (may 31, 2000)

David invalid.address at 127.0.0.1
Thu Jun 1 13:02:33 EDT 2000

On Wed, 31 May 2000 19:36:30 GMT, invalid.address at 127.0.0.1 (David) wrote:

>Your CSS is nasty.  Fonts are displaying far too small.  I suggest you
>validate against Opera (version 3 or 4) or the latest Mozilla, both of
>which are extremely compliant (quite unlike, say, MSIE or Netscape).  You
>may also wish to enlarge your browser-detecting Javascript, to recognize
>that there is more than just MSIE out there.

Lemme apologise for being so blunt/nasty, and for posting this here instead
of sending it to the webmaster!  I just wasn't thinking--I'd read the URL
on Usenet and never made the mental transition to using Web EMail for the
website comments...

To clarify a bit further, though, "far too small" is that the text is about
four pixels high.  It's *really* uncommon for me to encounter unusable web
pages, so it was a bit of a shocker that a professional Python group could
create one that is hostile to everything but MSIE... quite unexepected.

Neat looking software, though.