Python 3000

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Sat Jun 17 09:03:33 EDT 2000

On Sat, Jun 17, 2000 at 07:49:49AM +0000, Thaddeus L. Olczyk wrote:
> Is there a link where I can look up what's being considered for Python
> 3000?

Nope, because Py3K is just a name and an idea. A vision, so to speak, and a
place to dump great ideas [for Python] that aren't possible without breaking
old code. But, now that Guido & a couple of hardcore insides have moved/are
moving to PythonLabs, we might just start seeing concrete ideas ;)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>