Also looking for DBI info

Acorn azuresky at my-deja.com
Sat Jun 24 16:59:55 EDT 2000

I too am in the same boat.  Someone with some knowledge on the subject,
please give Mat (and me!)  a hand.

My work involves both DBA work as well as application programming (front-ends
for DB's).  In most cases I'm working with MS-SQL Server or Centura SQLBase.
I'd like to try my hand at developing python interfaces for my own projects
going against the same database backends.

What are my options?  (I don't mind developing a solution, but an outline on
how to proceed from someone here would be much appreciated.)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.