Python for Windows -- what to install?

Hrvoje Niksic hniksic at iskon.hr
Fri Jun 9 15:57:15 EDT 2000

I'd like to install Python for my younger brother (age 16) on the
Windows machine that he uses.  I've never installed Python on Windows,
I'm not sure what components I need to prepare.

I'd like him to be able to use the stuff that is normally distributed
with Python 1.5.2, plust IDLE under Tkinter.

I assume I'll need `py152.exe' for the basic functionality.  Do I need
`win32all.exe' for the above mentioned things to work?  If so, does it
supersede py152.exe?

Do the above files include documentation, or do I have to download it
separately?

Thanks for your help!