windll

Jean-Yves Vinet info.jyv at videotron.ca
Sat Jun 10 10:57:56 EDT 2000

I was taking about using dynamic lybrairies from python not
from C or C++. On Unix/Linux theses lybrairies are often
name like "*.so". "windll" is a python module to help
programmer to use these kinds of libraries without
programming in C or C++.

On windows, "windll" helps me a lot. I wrapped
a financial system and the Fame database. I want
to do the same for Sun and Linux.

Is someone know how to do it on Linux/Unix ?

JYV