Am I the only one to receive the messages several times????

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 24 12:34:18 EDT 2000

>>Perhaps a BeOpen list is mailing to the python list, and the Python list is
>>mailing back to them???? This should cause a loop and make messages appear
>>several times.

>I got one, too. Barry W. told me:

>"Let's just say there was a local configuration error"

>Whatever that means ;-)

It might be a sick sort of joke ;) One of Sendmail's more notorious
errormessages is 'Local Configuration Error' which basically translates to
'I dont know what the f*** went wrong, it could be anything.' ;)

I know dinsdale (& Barry) switched to Postfix a couple of months back, but
perhaps Barry misses Sendmail occasionally ;-)

Thomas.