Python Productivity over C++

Roy Katz katz at Glue.umd.edu
Mon Jun 12 22:40:53 EDT 2000

Oh of course, agreed!

My point is that I find Python easier use for roughing out a
quick sketch--like how charcoal is to art. program. I'm hooked on it
as a general-purpose language, please understand; however, now
I have an (working) example for my friends (whom I'm trying to persuade
to pick up Python).

The punchline: coding took two hours in Python and two days in C.

Roey Katz
vu geyt ir?