mailing list duplicates?

Bill Scherer scherbi at bam.com
Thu Jun 22 12:55:55 EDT 2000

OK. This is getting serious now.  Barry, are you out there, what's the
scoop?  If this goes on much longer, I'm going to unsubscribe for week
before I check back in to see if it's been fixed.

If somebody *is* working on this problem, can we *please* have a
progress report of somekind?

Thanks.

    desparate-enough-to-use-a-timbot-sig-for-the-first-time-ly yrs,

    Bill Scherer