Deja is useless?! [was: Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Jun 19)]

Michael Scharf Michael.Scharf at gmx.de
Mon Jun 19 17:55:30 EDT 2000

"Andrew M. Kuchling" wrote:
>     In the same thread, David Bolen and Huaiyu Zhu write a script to
>     verify that a class implements all the methods of a template class:
>         http://x53.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=635109618

Trying to extract the code or even read the code in the daja.com
representation seems impossible. Either I am an old-fashioned ascii
formatting fetishist or just to stupid to figure out, how to display
a deja article in simple plain ascii. Looking at the source of
this article: the entire script is put into one line.....

Maybe that's the price we have to pay for all the "non-computer-people"
in the internet, but I think with each change deja gets less and less
useful (at least for me).

Does anybody know another news database with a more (white space sensitive)
programing language friendly interface?

Michael
--
     ''''\     Michael Scharf