Newbie making noises (play xxxHz tone on Win32?)

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Fri Jun 30 01:04:41 EDT 2000

The standard "winsound" module in the next version of Python has a Beep
function.

For Python 1.5, you can use the same function, but from the win32api
module; hence you will need the win32 extensions.

Mark.
--
markh at activestate.com - but if you think I speak for them, you dont know
Dick!