"non-essential difficulty" - syntax highlighting?

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Thu Jun 1 18:54:28 EDT 2000

Shae Erisson <shapr at uab.edu> wrote:
[snip ideas about incremental parser]

> I was thinking of doing it after the Python Refactoring Browser is
> finished, but if someone wants to join me in coding this up, I can
> change priorities. I would guess it would take a month or two.

Any references to this browser? I did a few searches on the web but
couldn't find anything, but interesting. :)

> Any suggestions, comments or offers of help?

Do you know about the compiler-SIG? One of the reasons it got started
was exactly to create the infrastructure to create intelligent
editors (such as IDLE); incremental parsers and all.

Regards,

Martijn