PythonWin Debugging tools???

Eric Lengvenis elengvenis at uswest.net
Thu Jun 15 08:45:00 EDT 2000

I am very new to Python.
I just picked up the book Python Programming on Win32.
Early in the book, the authors describe the debugging features available.
None of them are available in my version. I noticed that the date on my
interactive window is April 13th 1999 and  the date on the figures in the
book is June 14th 1999.

Were the debugging features not included until this version? If so, how do I
get it. I went all over python.org and it definitely installed the April
13th version. (I have installed a couple of times from different downloads.)

Please advise. Where do I get the debugging tools???

Eric