ANNOUNCEMENT: PythonWorks 1.0 now available (may 31, 2000)

Stephen Hansen stephen at cerebralmaelstrom.com
Thu Jun 1 08:09:44 EDT 2000

    Wellll.. Picture a RAD -- C++Builder, Visual Basic, etc.. You have your
entire form, the menu bar, everything all together in one pretty little
place where you can Rapidly Develop your environment.
    You can do some 'visual' editing in Visual C++, but its not all together
on one form.. you have your menu off in one place, your 'bars' off in
another, the dialogs off in another.. not 'windows', really...

--S

news:39362f52$0$10880 at senator-bedfellow.mit.edu...