ANNOUNCE: soaplib.py version 0.8

PythonWare info at pythonware.com
Wed Jun 21 07:00:33 EDT 2000

more interoperability stuff from the people who brought you
xmlrpclib.py:

    Secret Labs' soaplib.py module implements the SOAP 1.1
    protocol for Python 1.5.2 and 1.6.

    Get your copy from:

        http://www.pythonware.com/products/soap

    This version is somewhat experimental, and has a couple
    of known shortcomings that we plan to fix asap.  It has
    been tested against Userland's SOAP implementation, and
    it's likely that it will work with IBM's Java library
    (we'll know more about that later this week).  However,
    it will most likely not work with Microsoft's current
    SOAP toolkit (but hopefully, they'll fix that soon ;-).

    For more information, see our site.

    Note that this is unsupported software.  For commercial
    support,or if you're interested in sponsoring further
    development, contact us at info at pythonware.com.

enjoy,
the pythonware team

    "Secret Labs -- makers of fine pythonware since 1997."