Embeded in GUI,Python output ?

heath7952 at my-deja.com heath7952 at my-deja.com
Fri Jun 30 12:22:27 EDT 2000

I'm attempting to embed Python inside a GUI. Python will serve as a
command interpreter. I can type commands in the GUI command window and
they are being executed correctly, I'm using PyRun_String. The only
thing I need now is the output from the commands , so I can post them in
the GUI command window.

i.e. a = 10
     print a

I'd like to be able to get at the output string "10" which should be
returned, and display it.

I've read a a lot of Python embedding documentation and can't quite
figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.