win32com and Excel

Scott kain at cableadmin.com
Sun Jun 4 12:24:57 EDT 2000

As a side note, I also recommend this book.  I really wouldn't even try
any python-com programming without reading it first.  If you can't afford
to buy it, it seems you can view it at http://www.netlibrary.com .  It's
a neat site that allows you to "check out" books for a period of time
(usually 24 hours at a time) and read them online.  The only drawback is
they only allow so many "check outs" of each book so it may or may not
be available to read.

-Scott

PS.
Here is an exact URL:
http://www.netlibrary.com/SUMMARY.ASP?EV=1239265&ID=24666&advquery=

and chapter 9 is the main Excel chapter.