Scrolled canvas confusion

André Dahlqvist andre at beta.telenordia.se
Mon Jun 5 13:16:23 EDT 2000

> If you don't want to use Pmw (which is only Tkinter code anyway),
> then look at PmwScrolledFrame.py and extract the bits you want and
> manage resources directly.

I definately don't have anything against Pmw, but I just don't want to
add another requirement for using this program. The program I'm
working on is CML2, which is the new Linux kernel configuration tool.
People are pissed off enough as it is that Eric Raymond chose to use
Python for this, so I don't want to add Pmw to the requirements:-)

If anyone wants to help out and add scrolling to the Tk interface of
CML2, or just help out in general, you can grab the source from:

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/kbuild

// André