Linewrapping in Pythonwin?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Jun 9 20:59:44 EDT 2000

"Stephen Hansen" <stephen at cerebralmaelstrom.com> wrote in message
news:1Pb05.47081$WS3.490567 at typhoon.we.rr.com...

>     I do have one big um.. sugguestion? (hides more from Mark) in
PythonWin.
> Or, rather, a question.Is there a way to have it linewrap in the
interactive
> window? I don't see an option -- maybe i'm just being blind, but when
i'm
> doing some debugging and looking at various attributes which are
possibly
> quite long, it'd be much easier to have it all wrapped so I don't have
> scroll anywhere to see anything.

Im a frayed knot.

Personally, I wouldnt use it - Id get more frustrated at losing the
horizontal space, as I tend to have a thin interactive window docked on
the bottom edge.

Look at the pprint module - it does a pretty good job.  If I did anything
like this, I would be more inclined to use pprint than use simple line
wrapping.

Mark.