Python + libnet? Link Level Networking?

Courageous jkraska1 at san.rr.com
Wed Jun 14 00:13:15 EDT 2000

> least at the network layer, right? (I'm asking, don't know).  But I
> need to write packets (okay I'm playing with Cisco Discovery Protocol)
> which are a CDP packet inside of a SNAP frame on Ethernet.  Any ideas?

This really sounds like an embedded-C job to me;
if you have the python source release, you can
find an object called xxobject.c which is actually
only a skeletal framework that you can borrow in
order to jumpstart external C module creation.

Anyway, hang on, and perhaps someone will produce
the answer you are looking for... :)-

C/