I need a lesson - howfast.py Revisited

Bjorn Pettersen bjorn at roguewave.com
Fri Jun 9 19:00:36 EDT 2000

To create an executable, you'll need Installer from Gordon's Starship
pages (http://starship.python.net/crew/gmcm/distribute.html)

The command you're looking for is:

  python c:\where\you\installed\installer\Freeze.py myscript.py

(there are variations on this for different purposes of course, but this
should get you going ;-)

keep-hitting-those-walls'ly y'rs
-- bjorn