Python so far

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Thu Jun 15 23:32:17 EDT 2000

LOC (lines of code) is also a measure of programmer output.  The idea is
that you evaluate your programmers by the sheer quantity of code they
crank out.  The one who cranks out the most lines of code per week is
clearly the best programmer (yeah right!).  Anyway, it is sometimes used
as a rough extimate of productivity.

--
Ken Seehof
kens at sightreader.com