locate

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Thu Jun 15 18:03:50 EDT 2000

I'm assuming you mean character based user interface rather that graphical.
This is very platform dependent.  If on *nix there is the curses module.  On
Win platforms there's some curses work alikes and other solutions.

If you are on a unix or linux platform there are several resources I can
point you towards that can get you started.  Let me know.

-Doug-