WIN32API GetLastError()

Jeff no_spam at umich.edu
Mon Jun 12 12:46:54 EDT 2000

Hey, I see that when you import win32api, the function GetLastError is
exported.  When trying to use this, I can never get the (any) error code
other than 0.  I am suspecting that this means that the GetLastError it is
trying to "get" is an error from the pythonwin process and not from an API
call I make (example writing to a file when only read access was given, or
from an extension).  So my question is, what can GetLastError be used for,
and is it at all possible to get the windows error code from a bad
win32file.CreateFile??

jy