Posting spew

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Fri Jun 23 15:58:00 EDT 2000

I think I've found the problem.  If you look at the two pairs of headers
below, you'll see that they have the same Message-ID except for case.
The machines between news.gtei.net and news.maxwell.syr.edu are added to
the second Path, so I'm guessing that one of them is re-emitting
comp.lang.python posts with a mangled Message-ID.  If I had to guess
further, I bet it's a cranky old machine sitting in some AT&T lab.

--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

Why don't they make poppasmarts or didjeridon'ts?  --Aahz