<OT> New filemanager needs people with files

Aluo Nowu etoffi at softhome.net
Mon Jun 19 04:00:23 EDT 2000

I am going to be hosting a project on sourceforge called Newfie. Tell you the
truth I'm not good at naming things. (If I got a dog, I would name it "dog".
I'd rather not waste time thinking up names for filemanagers). On to more
important things, it is currently in the planning stage right now.  If you ever
had a wish for a file manager, feel free to tell me.  Python scripting
will more than likely be included. All ideas will be evaluated. You wont be
sorry (unless you're stuck on Explorer).

The main site is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/newfie/
The web site is: http://newfie.sourceforge.net