win32com and Excel

Eric Hagemann ehagemann at home.com
Sun Jun 4 11:56:17 EDT 2000

Matthew,
    Read Hammonds "Programming Python in Win32".  There is a very good
headstart there with an example of a class that eases the interaction
w/Excel via COM.  Next get "Writing Excel Macros" by O'Reilly.  It is all
about how to program Excel via Visual Basic but translates very well into
Python COM.

Cheers
Eric Hagemann

news:3939D364.2EF22B13 at zebrasoft.co.nz...