Need help: Python and Oracle on Linux x86

pehr anderson pehr at pehr.net
Tue Jun 27 23:38:25 EDT 2000

Dear Dan,

We got this to work here at Eink.
The DCOracle database driver for python is
very good and does exacly what we need.

My understanding is that every version of
Oracle has libraries that behave somewhat
differently so sometimes you need to fix
little things like file order to make it all work.

Could you post your exact compliation trace so that
I and others can look it over?
Also let us know which version of Oracle you are using.

Thanks,
	pehr anderson