Filelisting in Tkinter

Eugene Goodrich bitbucket at isomedia.com
Mon Jan 10 18:21:56 EST 2000

How about using either a single Listbox widget with a fixed-width font
and formatting each row yourself, or using multiple Listbox widgets,
shoulder-to-shoulder, with a shared scrollbar?  The latter should
auto-width on their own, I would think.

     -Eugene

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:41:35 +0100, Thomas Weholt <thomas at bibsyst.no>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is there a widget suitable for filelisting in Tkinter?
>
>I got a filename, size, modification date etc. that I want to put into a
>grid-like list, with no visible lines bewteen "cells". Similar to any
>decent filemanager.
>
>Any tips?
>
>Thomas

import binascii; print binascii.a2b_base64 ('ZXVnZW5lQGlzb21lZGlhLmNvbQ==')