newbie question on modules

Max M. Stalnaker stalnaker at acm.org
Thu Jan 27 23:01:58 EST 2000

Would it be adequate for module b to inherit module a?
Then in module b:

class b(a):

It seems possible that this issue is flowing not from python newness, but
from OO newness.  Taking a shot at rethinking the structure to account for
OO possibilities might be useful.  I had been going through that process on
a program that started out modular and is ending up OO and the program is a
structured a bit different than when it started.

news:38872a70_4 at goliath.newsfeeds.com...