Python Rocks!

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Wed Jan 19 15:58:42 EST 2000

Ivan Van Laningham <ivanlan at callware.com> wrote:
> You're saying to people who know and love Python, "Python is a great
> language except that it's Python.  Let's fix it."  We don't think it's
> broken.  Your insistence on swimming upstream on this issue is not only
> wrong-headed but boring.

oh, you mean I was the only one here who found TYE4's
last post (the one you replied to) to be among the most
hilarious things I've ever seen on this newsgroup?

    "immense amount of effort"
    "not a single programming language"
    "thousands of programmers have a problem"

gotta be living on another planet [1], that guy...

</F>

1) or maybe not:
http://www.uib.no/aasland/Swi-Complex.Html
(I suddenly realize why pressing "tab" requires an
immense amount of effort for TYE4 aka. SNF5 ;-)